Please check back here regularly for updates and announcements concerning the State Fire Marshal's Boiler section.
Report An Unsafe Condition
Product Safety Recall Alert
Temperature and Pressure Relief Valves for Large Water Heaters Recalled by Watts Regulator Due to Rupture and Burn Hazards
A.O. Smith Recalls Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire and Carbon Monoxide Hazards
Information on Ordering Boiler Reports
If you would like to order a report for boilers in the State of Louisiana, here is the information you will need:
- Boiler Information Disc: $75 (payable by money order, company check or cashier's check)
- The CD will include the information in Rich Text Format (.rtf) which can be opened in any word processing program.
- It will take 7-10 days from the receipt of the check to complete the report; the CD will then be mailed to the appropriate person.
The information that will be given is as follows:
- Manufacturer Name
- Boiler Type
- Year Built
- Location (Name of Facility)
This is all the information we can offer at this time.
Press Releases Pertaining to Hurricanes Katrina & Rita
Recovering Boilers After a Flood
- Taken from the SFM Press Releases page
This page was last modified on
February 16, 2023